Porcelain veneers (also known as dental veneers) are designed for providing a natural appearance and improved health to your teeth. This is usually the best option if you are willing to get rid of tetracycline or dark yellow stained teeth. This treatment is also referred as “instant braces” due to the fact that porcelain veneers instantly improve the shape of your teeth.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers can be best defined as thin shells of heat-fired porcelain designed for fitting perfectly on your teeth. Before you ask, let me clarify that porcelain veneers don’t cause any problems in brushing and flossing. You can normally carry out these activities as you would. The best part of porcelain veneers is that the filling usually last at least a couple of years depending on the quality of material used in this process.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers:
- Natural appearance: There are a number of different treatments to improve the color, size, and shape of your teeth. However, porcelain veneers are known for providing the most natural looking results.
- Tolerance: Unlike majority of other materials, porcelain is easily tolerated by gum tissues, which makes this treatment an ideal choice for a number of patients.
- Stain-resistant: As mentioned above, porcelain veneers deliver long lasting teeth whitening due to its stain resistance capability.
- Provide better support: Porcelain veneers are best for providing a better shape and size to your natural teeth. No matter how well we take care of our teeth, some of us are born with bad shapes.
- Affordability: This is probably to be the most affordable option for patients needing to fix multiple problems, however, your decision of choosing the dental clinic shouldn’t solely depend on the cost of porcelain veneers. Dentist’s experience and the material used in the veneers should be your first priority.
- Painless: In the dental world, pain is the factor that usually discourages a lot of people. It just so happens that porcelain veneers are counted among the safest and painless treatments in dental procedures.
- Highly successful: Porcelain veneers treatments are known for being the most successful, in-terms of both implementation and satisfaction that dentistry has ever offered.
- Restoration: If you’ve recently undergone any dental filling treatment, porcelain veneers can add extra benefit to it by allowing longer restoration of color and preventing the filling from breaking down.
Although there are hundreds of different dental clinics that are offering this service, your most important step is to select the one with experienced doctors, a high patient satisfaction rate, affordability, and the use of high quality materials. Therefore, Aberdeen Dentistry, located in Boynton Beach, Florida, is highly recommended as an ideal option for you. The online patient reviews can easily reveal the quality of the services they provide. Start smiling more today! Call Aberdeen Dentistry at 561-364-7000 or visit their request an appointment page to schedule your dental consultation to discuss the possibility of porcelain veneers or if another dental procedure is better suited for your smile.